Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Blind Faith - Can't Find My Way Home - My Must Buy Rock Albums

Now this will take ya back to when roock was rock... keep the marketers out of it! Write a heartfelt song kike this boyz..  If ya look around I know Wolfgangs has cool ole complete concerts for sale. So if this is on your must buy rock albums list check out Wolfgangs. Top Comments at Youtube @JOHNHOF1 I love this stuff because it is great music and because it transports me to another time in my life. These groups we love from this era started by writing and performing what they loved not what would sell. To say there is no new talent out there to compare comes from just plain laziness or lack of knowledge. Sure the stuff on mainstream radio is not good, it is marketed to a broad range of audience to sell product. Start searching the independents and you should find what moves you JOHNHOF1 1 month ago 31 I don't understand why people get on these videos and write vile things about the video or about another artist... I am so grateful to be able to hear and see these and if I run across one that does not grab me I move along. It is all from artists putting their soul out there, all open for interpretation and none are bad. JOHNHOF1 1 month ago 12 Find some cool ole albums here [DEAL_OF_THE_DAY]  
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: