Thursday, January 19, 2012

Money - Pink Floyd - Living The End Times

Money - Pink Floyd - Living The End Times

Ya know I believe it says in the Bible in the end every body will just be selling crap to everyone...everybody just sellen, sellen, sellen and from what I see on the Net this is what is going on. This goes out to all you Money grubben marketers out there. I thought I was sic of builden corvettes tell I got involved with this gang. Can't believe I got involved with this shit!  WTF was I thinken!!! I'm headen back to some honest work...Finally. Money - Pink Floyd from the Dark Side of the moon Get away You get a good job with good pay and you're okay Money It's a gas Grab that cash with both hands and make a stash New car, caviar, four star daydream Think I'll buy me a football team Money Well, get back I'm all right Jack Keep your hands off of my stack Money It's a hit Don't give me that do goody good bullshit I'm in the high-fidelity first class travelling set I think I need a Lear jet (amazing solos) Money It's a crime Share it fairly But don't take a slice of my pie Money So they say Is the root of all evil today But if you ask for a raise It's no surprise that they're giving none away "HuHuh! I was in the right!" "Yes, absolutely in the right!" "I certainly was in the right!" "You was definitely in the right. That geezer was cruising for a bruising!" "Yeah!" "Why does anyone do anything?" "I don't know, I was really drunk at the time!" "I was just telling him, he couldn't get into number 2. He was asking why he wasn't coming up on freely, after I was yelling and screaming and telling him why he wasn't coming up on freely. It came as a heavy blow, but we sorted the matter out" Had to add one more Pink Floyd. This is a good one. turn it full screen and enjoy. Echoes - Full Length!!! - Pink Floyd - Remember That Night - HD Uploaded by GilmourTrueHD on Dec 18, 2010 The full Length of Echoes by Pink Floyd. This version is from the outstanding DVD set Remember That Night. Echoes written by Roger Waters, Richard Wright, Nick Mason, David Gilmour in 1970 and released in 1971 for the album Meddle. The original track from Meddle is Pink Floyd's third longest song at 23:31 minutes. This version is 22 minutes long. The album Meddle represents ( to me) the coming together of previous sound experimentation, effects and delay loops that were the early formation of Pink Floyd's famous sound. The squeals from David's guitar is the result of an earlier mistake made by a Pink Floyd roadie who hooked up David's wah pedal backwards. David refined the sound which became known as "The Seagull Effect". Remember That Night Produced by David Gilmour Starring David Gilmour Richard Wright Dick Parry Phil Manzanera Guy Pratt Jon Carin Steve DiStanislao David Crosby Graham Nash David Bowie Robert Wyatt Music by David Gilmour Pink Floyd Distributed by EMI (UK) Columbia (US) This video is not rendered to the full quality extent of the DVD, does not include the full volume of the DVD and is presented for review only in the hopes the viewer will be pleased to the extent to promote the viewer to buy the full dvd. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and review purposes only.  

No comments: